What You'll Be Doing:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop, laptops and associated peripherals for external customers.
- Coordinate installation of desktop and laptop hardware and software, including associated peripherals (monitors, printers, PDA devices)
- Provide support and train users when requested by the customer.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of desktop configurations.
- Create technical tips documents to be shared by the technical team.
- Install, configure and set-up computers, workstations, printers, telephones, fax machines and other network devices on the client network.
- Perform hardware/ software troubleshooting and maintenance activities on network computers, workstations, servers, printers, and other network devices on customer sites.
- Provide backup assistance to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain data center network devices including servers, routers, switches, hubs, modems, UPS, cable panels, etc. on the network where applicable on the customer site.
- Provide hardware and software help desk support to external users.
- Seek other business opportunities while onsite at customers location. (understand their business and seek out areas and opportunities)
- Must be able to handle demanding deadlines, manage time effectively and prioritize appropriately.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other field technicians.
- Ensure that the customer receives world-class support and service.
- Communicate to managers and raise issues quickly.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience.
- MCSE Certification preferred or in progress.
- Knowledge of PC/Server hardware and Operating systems; standalone and networked printers; TCPIP protocols; MS Office suite, Blackberry and other PDA devices, switches & routers.
- An ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To Submit Your Resume:
Subject: "Attention AccurIT Systems HR"