What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences communicating with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate.
- Assist in billing and book keeping duties.
- Assist in marketing efforts with the coordination of customized mailings and related tasks.
- Proactively spot opportunities to add marginal internal meetings; interviews; staff meetings, etc.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation, book cars, air tickets, etc as needed.
- Prepare letters, proposals and other documents.
- Assist with greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms and organizing catering.
- Assist in organization of Partner files and offices.
- Maintain/update current list of contacts and business activities in address book and CRM (ACT!) database.
- Track and maintain sales activity/pipeline (e.g. who we have called upon, how far the discussions have progressed, what we have promised by when, and follow-up with Partners as necessary).
- Proactively spot clients that haven't been called upon and/or who need follow-up; arrange meetings accordingly.
- Understand Partner's key client and sales goals, work to support them. Push Partner's marketing goals forward (e.g. chasing up the Partner and client appropriately).
- Develop excellent rapport with client assistants to further develop the client relationship.
- Execute requested follow-up calls for client mailings.
- Become familiar with the AccurIT Systems IT Service offerings in order to develop confidence in setting up meetings with clients.
What You'll Need:
- Cover other EA roles when necessary, due to vacation, illness, work overload, etc.
- Assist in orientation of new employees and new clients.
- Be a proactive team player; offer assistance when you have down time.
- Participate in team meetings and projects with an eye to improve processes and the overall performance of the AccurIT Systems team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels.
- At least three years' experience of working at Partner level. Experience in IT consulting services, management consultancy and/or a similar industry would also be an advantage but it not a necessity.
- Able to act as a point of contact for clients on behalf of assigned Partners and to prioritize and manage the Partner's time accordingly.
- Team player who has experience of and has enjoyed working as part of a team.
- Service focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage one's own time. Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside the job description.
- Self starter who has an appetite for learning and driven to excel and grow.
- One who takes constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly.
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality.
- Sense of humor.
- Attention to detail and stickler for accuracy.
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of AccurIT Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Office: Excellent Word skills, good Power Point and Excel skills etc.
- Working knowledge of ACT! and QuickBooks, a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates Degree required.
To Submit Your Resume:
Subject: "Attention AccurIT Systems HR"